1. What attracted you to American Idiot?
2. Were you a Green Day fan before the show?
3. Out of the three boys, which story are you more attached to?
4. Favorite monologue? (Handy dandy links for convenience!)
5. Favorite song?
6. Have you seen the show? Feel free to elaborate, if so!
7. Create a dream show using only understudies. (Convenient list here. Includes cast members who did not go on at all, but does not include cast members who were promoted to lead.)
8. Create a dream show using only full-time leads. (Convenient list here.)
9. What actors/actresses would you cast in the show that haven’t been in it already?
10. Favorite choreography?
11. Who’s your (favorite) Favorite Son?
12. Favorite Rock and Roll Boyfriend?
13. Favorite Representative?
14. Favorite Johnny/Whatsername pairing?
15. Favorite Will/Heather pairing?
16. Favorite Tunny/Extraordinary pairing?
17. Favorite Johnny/St. Jimmy pairing?
18. Favorite Johnny/Will/Tunny trio?
19. Are there any cast members that you wish understudied a certain role but did not?
20. Overall, pick your favorite cast: original Berkeley, original Broadway, closing Broadway, original touring.
21. Are there any things from past versions of the show that you miss? (Berkeley monologues, Broadway choreography, etc. Anything!)
22. If you had to remove one song from the show, which would you choose?
23. Share your thoughts on the movie adaptation of American Idiot. Feel free to give any casting suggestions as well.
24. Have you seen any of the cast members’ post-Idiot endeavors? (Ex: Mary in H2$, Johnny in Jerusalem or The Newsroom, Jason Kappus in Jersey Boys, etc.)
25. Any unpopular opinions regarding the show?